KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Friday, May 23, 2008

Yeah!! New Bowen Baby!!!

11 Week Ultrasound6 Week Ultrasound

We are so excited!! There will be another addition to the Bowen family around the middle of December. I have been pretty sick and it probably will continue for another couple of weeks (at least that is how it was with Paris & Marshall). I guess on one hand I am lucky that I don't throw up a ton, but I just feel nauseous about 99% of the time. The only good thing is hopefully that means that things are going OK. I have been so tired. I don't remember being this tired with the other 2, but as my friend told me, I am getting older. I am pretty nervous about adding a 3rd little one to the family. I have heard that the 3rd can be the hardest since you no longer have a hand for each kid.

Casey thinks that it is a boy (he is 2 for 2 so far). Paris thinks it is a girl (just like her). I have no idea (as usual). We just hope for a happy healthy baby. Here we go again on this crazy road we call life.

**Update** I really did get the stomach flu twice. I think I just got even more sick than I would normally have. The hard part was trying to not get sick when cleaning up after Marshall since I already was on the edge.

We have discussed the possibility of waiting to find out the sex of the baby until it is born. Since we already have one of each it is possible. I don't know if I could handle waiting though. I like to know what is going to happen. I guess that has to do with my control issues. =) So I guess we will keep talking and wait and see. It most likely will come down to going to the ultrasound and making a decision there. We still have a little while to decide.

Just a reminder... I had been told that you need to scan ultrasound pictures into the computer because over time the paper and ink will fade. I completely forgot and pulled out the ultrasound of Paris and it had faded quite a bit. So I made sure to scan in all the ultrasound pictures I had. If you haven't had a chance, now is a great reminder to save the pictures forever.

pregnancy

10 comments:

Shaul Family said...

OH my goodness. Congratulations. That is so exciting. You gotta call me to chat. CONGRATS!

Mike&JenFamily said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys. You are great parents and have such cute kids. Hopefully you aren't sick for to much longer. Are you going to find out Boy or Girl?

shmilyJ said...

I didn't know you were expecting!!! Thats great, congrats!!!

Sarah Kay said...

Oh boy (or girl!) Yeah for you guys! You held up SO well the first trimester - but then I didn't see you a whole lot. Now we have to figure out if the stomach flu was real or a very good cover? :)

Elle said...

I say boy also. Hope your feeling better soon!

Pettin'Tales said...

YEA!!!!! Way to go. Don't worry about 3, you know what they say 3rd times a charm!

Sarah Kay said...

Thanks for the tip on the ultrasound photos! I had never actually heard that, so I will put that little item on my to-do list.

New White Keds said...

In case I have not told you yet... YAHOOOOOO! SO! EXCITED! FOR! YOU!GUYS!

Erin said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting! I think if I had one of each I would wait to find out the sex till they are born. It would be so fun to hear "it's a ...!" In that moment.

Jenni said...

Congratulations! Such an exciting time for your family! I hope you start feeling better soon.