KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun in the Sun


Paris climbing to new heightsMarshall (King of the Table)
Paris ready for preschool (they had a water party)
She loves her blanket
Ready to go!

6 comments:

Shaul Family said...

I love this summer. Although did you know it's supposed to be over 100 on Sunday? Grr. That's the goodness of pools though...

Mike&JenFamily said...

Dang she is so cute!! I love the picture of her on top of the swing set. She is such a cute little monkey. I'm glad that you'll are feeling better. Hopefully its gone for good!!!:)

Pettin'Tales said...

How did Marshall get so big??? Looks like fun times. I'm not babysitting anymore so we'll have to get together this summer!

shmilyJ said...

They are so cute...and they're getting big!!!

Elle said...

What a little QT!!!!

Mindy Sue said...

I can't believe how grown up both Paris and Marshall are . . . it is amazing how much they change in just five months! They are both such cuties! We miss you guys lots! Lots of play times for Marshall and Cole when we get home!