KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day






I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Any day that you are remembered and pampered is a great day. Casey made waffles. Marshall was still recovering from the stomach flu so I stayed at home and Casey took Paris to church. Then when Marshall went down for his nap Casey gave Paris & I a mini pedicure (including painting our toe nails). Paris thought it was the coolest thing ever and I loved having my feet massaged. We ended up having a nice dinner (which Casey made). I got a couple of LDS romance novels I haven't read (I love books) and some other fun little items. I love my family!! They are the best!!

2 comments:

Shaul Family said...

Happy Mothers day! Glad you had a special day!

Mike&JenFamily said...

What a good daddy. Don't you feel so blessed to be married to guys that love being daddy's?! Way cute!!