KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ducks & Flowers

I looked out my window and what did I see.... 2 ducks enjoying our pool. It was pretty funny. It's to bad the kids were asleep, they would have enjoyed seeing them. After taking the picture I helped them decide to move on. (let's just say the mess they made with only being there a short time was more than enough incentive to have them move on.) We should be able to be in our pool within the week since the weather has been in the upper 90's. My brother was here for about 4 days this last week for a conference . He lives in Washington D.C. so I don't get to see him very often. It was nice to get to see him.

Last night Casey went out on a date ( a little vent... the babysitter we had scheduled forgot so we almost weren't able to go. Then her older sister volunteered to come. It is just frustrating). When Casey came home he brought me beautiful flowers (plus every time he gets me flowers he picks out 1 flower and gives it to Paris. She thinks it is the most wonderful thing!) We went to see Baby Mama. It was a good show with some really funny parts. I just hate how going to a movie here you end up smelling like smoke. The joys of having the theater in a casino.

4 comments:

shmilyJ said...

Man I wish I had a pool for ducks to randomly show up in :)!!! But in our new town home there is the Jordan River nearby, so there are ducks there a lot!!

I love the flowers, Jeff actually got me some for Mother's Day (no we have NO news in that since, just being thoughtful). I love the idea of Casey giving Paris one...she just get prettier and prettier every time you put a picture up!

Seleta said...

That is so funny- Wow, I can't wait until some day when we are back in the west and we can come visit you Ü That would be great. I love seeing your cute family and how you are doing. I'm glad you had a great mothers day!
Oh are you going home for the reunion? I'm not- flights are too much for us right now. HOpe all is well!

New White Keds said...

The ducks cracked me up! That is awesome, all we find are ugly dead bugs. Wanna trade?

The flowers were beautiful, and sharing them with Paris is such a wonderful tradition -- you guys are such a lovely family.

Shaul Family said...

That is such a cute flower idea. Okay, so we had ducks in our pool last year. The problem is they will keep coming back and ruining the pool. Good luck. We actually had a neighbor try to hunt them out of our pool, but he missed. Casey might have to go bow and arrow hunting. Hope they don't come back.