With having another baby the kids are really interested in how big the baby is, what it looks like & how I am having the baby (will they cut my stomach, etc...). So tonight we watched a show called "in the womb" It was very educational & I really enjoyed it. Paris is the only one that watched it all the way through (Marshall got bored & Faith fell asleep). This is the picture Paris drew for me after watching it. I love this little girl she is too adorable.
Life Update: Casey got called to me the new young mens president for our ward. It was a pretty big surprise but he is going to be great at it. They had their first activity on Tuesday going swimming. The kids were so sad they didn't get to go. It will be an adjustment since he has a ton of meetings he has to go to. Then again when he was working on Sundays I had to get the kids ready all by myself so I know I can do it. Right now I am a Sunbeam teacher in our ward. Today we had 9 kids in our class (there are 2 classes). It is a rough transition going from nursery to primary so hopefully it gets easier in the next little while. Right now getting up & down, picking kids up, having them on my lap, etc... is enough to wear me out.









1 comment:
Pregnancy doesn't get easier the older you get. I decided that on this last pregnancy. Good luck, your almost there.
Post a Comment