KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Crazy Times









There was a screaming deal on hair bows so I got a bunch. The girls had a really fun putting them in their hair. The funny thing is when Paris came home from school I couldn't figure out how she had gotten capri pants since I had put them all in the bins. Then I realized, "No those are Faith's 3T pants". Yep not even tight on the 7 year old. The other pics are some fun ones I got when Paris went back to school.

So Marshall was feeling really left out so the girls helped him put some bows on his head. Funny Kid. Need to have

3 comments:

steph said...

Absolutely adorable! The bows look like the old women's swim caps... I love your blog and your little family even more!!

Amanda Bowen said...

I wish I had pretty little girls to put bows in their hair. You are very lucky!

Lisa said...

That cracks me up! Im glad my son isn't the only one that wears pants that doesn't fit right.