KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's a Girl!!!

When we were in Utah we went to get an ultrasound done. I was incredibly nervous (after the MC I don't have the best memories). It was so wonderful to see a healthy beating heart. Then going through all the organs & finding no abnormalities was beyond awesome. The ultrasound tech did the sex at the very end & by that point I was just so happy I really didn't care one way or the other. I was just so relived that everything was looking good that girl or boy was just icing on the cake. Baby was head down so we were able to get a good picture. Yeah for a BABY GIRL!

Marshall was not very excited. When he was told he said, "ohhhh.." & did a Marshall scowl. Paris was really excited for a baby sister. Faith didn't care either way since she was watching a show (though she is now pretty excited.) Marshall has come around for the most part. He is excited about his sister sleeping in his room (since he only has 1 person in his room he will be sharing with the baby). He was upset because I said it wouldn't happen for awhile since the baby will be in with us for a little while.

No comments: