KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Saturday, July 19, 2008

Water + Rocks = Fun

For some reason the kids think it is so much fun to put rocks into the dogs water dish. I was in the middle of getting dinner ready so I figured, hey, if it makes them happy why not? When dinner was ready Casey and I went out to find the dog water almost all the way filled. Why stop when you find something fun to do. The dogs didn't seem to mind at all.

2 comments:

Pettin'Tales said...

Mmmmm...yummy what a way to quinch your thirst Rock Water!

Sandi said...

Cute family Jen and Casey! Your kids are adorable and Congratulations! That is very exciting. I voted for a girl. What are you wanting?