1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!
PS- For some reason I can't get my blog to update on a blog list (like mine to the right). I used to think it was just because I was private but I have had friends that are private that it does update. Any suggestions?
5 years ago









9 comments:
I don't know where to start... I guess that would include way too many things from freshman year to list. I miss our late, late night talks after you would get home from work. Coming home with others in-tow (wanted or not) and having guests waiting for you :) There were many great times, and some not so great - but still memories that make for great stories.
We've had some great times with you and your family in Vegas. Thanks so much for letting us stay with you, for some great guacamole!!!
Having a great friend like you has been one of the greatest blessings in my life, thank you for your example and your friendship through all these years. I miss you, I'm glad that we can at least keep in touch this way.
LOL...talking untiul about midnight the last night on the cruise ship.
Jeff and I thank you for all the insight and marraige advice you guys gave us!!!
Holy crap - where do you start with 25 years of memories!? Some that really stand out to me are being in the wilderness with you, "running away" from your house when we were only about 7 or 8, and hanging out in your garage all the time. I LOVED that gokart! And it was very special to share Marshall's birth with you. Thanks for having me there!
All right, my memory is planning a Jennick Party over the phone till 1:00 in the morning, and thinking we were soooo clever and funny. I should have been calling the NICU and checking on my kids, but we were just having too much fun.
Thanks for the memory
Michasey Bokenga
Everybody wants to be a cat! You stayed the night at our house and for some reason your mom was gone somewhere and we played in Young at Art @ irvings old stage- I totally remember you up there with leopard print outfit and singin your heart out! ALSO MUSIC CAMP HELLO! That was so fun- you and Janet always had the cutest guys! So many fun memories! I'm glad to know you!
OK, so I think I am the newest of the additions to the friends list, so my memories are not so deep or meaningful. But I will never forget the first time I met you at the Hockey game. You did not know me from Adam and you were just at som eguy's birthday party. I knew immediately that we were going to be friends. I was SO RIGHT!
But I think my favorite memory is of the first time we went shopping together. I haev never seen anything like you at a sale rack. That image is forever in my brain.
Can't wait to make more memories!
oh! Also, great new blog setup.
Jennifer, I wish we could have had more memories. The most vivid one I have is the one night where we hiked up I mountain at like 8 at night or something like that. I think you lost a bracelet or earring while we were up there. I have lots of other memories to but I like to get to know people personally and I think that night I got to talk to you heart to heart.
Hey sis,
Hum....where to start...hee, hee....the shopping, making brownies, getting in trouble w/ mom b/c of u... getting u ready for ur dances, doing ur hair, having our tea party with the powdered jello, the blue bean bag pillow (need I say more?)... helping each other through our good times, bad, sad....thnx for all the xtra seasoning on the potato ole's!! Ur the best! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment