KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Monday, June 23, 2008

Paris Preschool Creations

I have decided we can't keep every creation that Paris makes so what I will do is take a picture of them. So even if they get messed up we will always have the memory. Here is a couple of cute things she made during preschool. (The pink worm has a couple of teeth marks on the hat thanks to Marshall ~ let's just say Paris was not a happy camper)

1 comment:

Sarah Kay said...

Oh my gosh! What a GREAT idea to just take pictures of the crafty stuff. I had heard that for drawings and paintings such too. I am going to HAVE to do that later on when the time comes. Let's just hope I can remember your great idea then!