5 years ago
Monday, June 23, 2008
Daddy Play Time
The kids were having so much fun playing with daddy I had to go and get the camera out. There were so many giggles and belly laughs. It was too much fun to watch. That night we also went to Bass Pro Shop to pick up Casey's father's day gift. It was really fun for them to see all the animals and right outside in the casino they had a huge aquarium that the kids loved looking at. Definitely worth stopping by if you are in the area. (Yes that is 15 weeks on the 3rd child preggo pics)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Casey's agility amazes me! I mean I know the kids weigh next to nothing, but that is one heck of a balancing act he has going on. SO COOL that you document this stuff. These are the kinds of pictures that will be great for the kids to look back on when they are older to see that they had a really amazing childhood! Well, that and the pics are so fun when you share them with us!
I didn't know the Bass Pro Shop had an aquarium - I will now have to put it on the field trip list. :)
I think you look super hot 15 weeks prego!
Post a Comment