This week Marshall was old enough to start a Mommy and me class. It was quite a workout, but I think he had a great time. My friend Amy came with me to sit with Paris (THANK YOU!!) so it went pretty well. That is until the end. You sit around and get stamps on your hands & feet and get 2 gummy bears. She started on the other side of the circle to pass the gummy bears out and let's just say he was not pleased. Oh well. It is good for him to learn to take turns. =)
5 years ago









5 comments:
Funny stuff: In your version I went with you to help with Paris and such. In my version, I went to watch two of my favorite little people tumble and balance and... you get it. I had so much fun watching them. I honestly thought I was going just to hang out and have fun -- which is exactly what I did. They are adorable! All those little 2 and 3 year olds jumping and crawling all over the mushrooms and playing. SO CUTE!
Gymnastics are the best! Especially a great idea to get the kiddies out and running around in the air conditioning to beat the heat. You can't be in the pool all day everyday (at least we can't :)
We miss seeing you guys at gymnastics. Landon is still loving it. Hope you had a good time on your trip.
Ahhh... It's been too long since I've visited blogs. It was so nice to get a snapshot of your last few months. How I miss being your visiting teacher. I don't think I'll ever be out visiting someone until 11pm again! :) Good Times!! Congrats on the pregnancy! I hope you continue to feel better. Wish we could be there to play. Hugs!!
This looks fun, I remember doing this when I was little.
Post a Comment