My mom came down and visited us for 5 days. It was so awesome!! I love it when she is here. The kids love her so much and really have fun with her. Also my sister was able to come and so we all got to spend some time (it has been over a year since that has happened). I had a ton of stuff going on, but life is just busy sometimes. It was really nice. My mom is going to move down here and is trying to get a job as a choir teacher here. I just can't wait till she is here.
Update: My mom is trying to get a job as a choir teacher for either elementry, middle, or high school. Basically she doesn't mind what age she is more interested in a good (i.e. will not get shot going to or being in school). So if you hear of an opening in any good schools please let me know. She already has her application in with the school district it just is a matter of trying to find an opening for a music specialist.











3 comments:
Glad you enjoyed your Mom's and Stephanie's visit. It's always nice to see your Mom. Hope she succeeds in finding a job here!
That will be fun to have your mom move down here. She will help so much. I love it when my mother in law comes to visit. Although it seems they help out more when they don't live here. thanks for calling on Friday. This weekend has been so crazy. I'll call you tomorrow.
It looks like you had a ton of fun. Is your mom a high school choir teacher?
Post a Comment