Weeee!!!!! She was a little afraid at first but you couldn't get her off the slide after that.
Paris went to AJ (her friend from Preschool) 3rd Birthday party. They had it at Zone 1. It is a place that has blow up toys and a trampoline. The kids had so much fun (so did I).
(Put the music on pause so you can hear Casey's remarks). You will need to tilt your head since the video is sideways. I took Ashlyn (Paris friend), Paris & Marshall down the slide. Pretty funny.
Marshall was obsessed with the basketball!! He kept bringing a basketball to one of the kids dad, then would lead him over to play basketball. Casey and him played basketball by Casey throwing the ball up and Marshall giggling like crazy.









5 comments:
Sounds like a fun party! The kids look so cute!
Looks like so much fun. I'll have to have the boys have a party there sometime.
I cannot go down those thing. My hair flies up like I am holding a balloon over it and it doesn't go down until I get it completely wet. If you want a mental picture, go to my website and watch the bounce u video. I have a great picture of one of my girls and the hair.
Wow, this look fun!
That was so much fun. We should do that for play group or something! Marshall was so cute with the basketball. Thanks for taking Ash down the slide!
Post a Comment