My friend Michelle little boy James passed away almost 2 years ago. It is weird to think it has been that long. He was just the sweetest, cutest, craziest kid. I still miss him...
The countdown is on to James' 2nd anniversary. I can hardly believe that in 40 days it will be 2 years since my beautiful boy gracd this earth with his presence. I have created this you tube video in memory of him. If I could ask my fellow bloggers to get the word out to view it and comment on it, it would mean so much to me that James is somehow being remembered, and that maybe I can do some good from the tragedy we have suffered.
Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MJfgmZuE1I
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. Much love and appreciation.Michelle
5 years ago









1 comment:
THat was a very touching video! How sad! I'm glad that she has a good friends like you to help her through the hard times.
Post a Comment