I just found out a really cool website that will update you anytime someone updates their blog.
http://www.google.com/reader
It is so nice instead of clicking on each link it just combines it all onto 1 sheet. Yeah for getting to check up and see how everyone is doing and doing it in less time. Very cool! The only problem is there are some blogs that it doesn't work with. It must be something to do with how the settings are set up for the blog.
5 years ago









3 comments:
Yeah. I've got my Google Reader set up. Unfortunately, this is one of the blogs it doesn't work with!
Jennifer! Funny how splitting wards makes us seem so far away, but yet we're literally just down the street. You're blog is great, I love all of the pictures, you'll have to teach me a thing or two! Take care! -Marci-
I have found that blogs don't work on google reader if they are private.
Post a Comment