KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Saturday, March 15, 2008

Funny Faces & Lots of Fun!

My sister Stephanie had a layover on Tuesday so we were able to spend the day together. (For those of you that don't know she is a flight attendant for American Airlines). It was an awesome day of pretty much just hanging out at home having fun. The kids love her so much. Paris always asks when she will get to see Aunt Stephanie. So cute! It is pretty funny that I now get to see her so much more often than I used too. Now she lives in Costa Rica and she used to live in California. Live is amusing...

Paris also got a fishing pole for Christmas from Daddy. She loves to go "fishing" in the swimming pool. Though she didn't like it when Marshall helped her to get in. Life can be fair since he went in a little while after. Even the water is only about 55' it was a warm 75'+ outside so they were just fine after. =)

1 comment:

Kesterfam said...

oh my goodness...I had forgotten how warm it can get in March there!! That looks like such a fun time. I love "peeking" in on your family. Cute, cute.