KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Casey 31st Birthday


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Casey (Daddy) Happy Birthday to you!!
Paris sang "her" Happy Birthday song to him this morning. She was none to pleased that it wasn't her birthday, but I guess that is part of growing up. She seemed to be happy enough when Casey told her she could come to his birthday party and we would have brownies (of course she asked if she could have pink frosting and he said, OK sweetie. It totally made her day)


It is crazy that Casey has hit another birthday. It seems like time just flys by so fast as you get older. We have been married for almost 8 years and I can't remember my life without him. He is my rock and I love him so much. He is so caring and sweet to the kids and I. He can be serious and there is no one that can make me laugh like him. He is a wonderful husband and I couldn't ask for a better father. I am so glad that I was lucky enough and so blessed to have him in my life. I love you Casey!!



3 comments:

New White Keds said...

Not only is he a great all of those things you said, but he is one hack of a friend too. Happy Birthday Casey!

Michelle Arnett said...

Happy birthday Casey! What a good daddy that he had pink frosting on his cake/brownies for HIS birthday. That is a very sweet dad. Love you guys.

Ken said...

Happy Birthday man!