KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Monday, February 11, 2008

Mexico, Here we come!!

Less than a week and Casey and I will be cruising to Mexico for an Anniversary Trip. Next Monday we will have been married 8 years. Wow huh!! It's hard to think that it has been that long. On one hand life before marriage is like a dream, then again it seems like yesterday we just met and fell in love. Oh cute. =) I am sooo thankful for my mom coming and watching the kids. It is always hard to leave them, but my mom loves them so much and they love my mom. I know there won't be any problems. Can you tell I am so excited!!

5 comments:

Seleta said...

I can't believe that you have been married that long! I love seeing you so happy and your family is so cute! I love seeing the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang - I'm so jealous! You guys will have so much fun. And if you don't, just picture us shoveling snow off our driveway while you are sitting on the beach in the perfect weather - it'll make you feel better :) Have a great time! Tell Casey he's getting old-I mean happy birthday :)

Ken said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Michelle Arnett said...

HAVE FUN! I want a vaca to Mexico!

Bobby Blankenbehler said...

Congratulations! We are right around the corner from you. I'm sure that your Mexico trip will be perfect. Remember to take lots of pictures. :)