KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Contact Information

We have changed our cell phone # so here is our new information:

Home 801-341-4426
Jennifer 801-879-1973
Casey 801-879-1818

Address: 4413 N Chestnut Oak Dr
Lehi, UT 84043

PS- For the wondering minds... No we are not pregnant. Not really sure where the rumor got started but since several people have asked I thought I would FYI it here.

1 comment:

Mindy Sue said...

Hey Bowens! It has been forever since I have caught up with you guys! We miss you guys terribly! When we went back to Vegas to pack up our home, it was the oddest feeling knowing that most of the people we loved being around, only 18 months prior, were gone. Jen, I would love to chat and catch up some time! ... I know how the uncertainty and craziness of life feels in an all too personal way!

We hope that things are going well for you guys! If you need a break from it all, just know you always have a place to come and visit in Phoenix. Take care and our thoughts are with you more than you know!