Thanks for your comments Jen, sometimes I don't know if it's worth posting pictures, but since we've moved I especially like to see everyone else!! And Faith looks adorable.
I absolutely love the first couple of pics... Faith happy and oh wait... I'm tipping... further, further... ah... wah!!! It totally brings a smile to my face! It makes me with I had a Halloween bucket to sit in!
5 comments:
HOpe everything is good at your house. THe pictures are so cute and I can't believe how big the baby is getting.
Thanks for your comments Jen, sometimes I don't know if it's worth posting pictures, but since we've moved I especially like to see everyone else!! And Faith looks adorable.
You've got some great Christmas card photos there, should you choose.
CUTE pics!
I absolutely love the first couple of pics... Faith happy and oh wait... I'm tipping... further, further... ah... wah!!! It totally brings a smile to my face! It makes me with I had a Halloween bucket to sit in!
Post a Comment