KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New HairCut & Cutie Baby

Faith is such a sweet baby & always full of giggles & laughs. I just love this little cutie so much. She is such a bright spot in my life!!


So I decided that I needed a change & stop having mom hair (the kind that you roll out of bed or spend 10 hours & it still looks the same). Plus with everything going on I needed a little pick me up. I really like the way it turned out.

7 comments:

April said...

Love your new hairstyle, it looks great!

steph said...

I love the new do! A little bit easier to take care of? Not to mention our family's THICK hair... I bet you feel like you've lost 10 pounds... You look hot Mami!

Hilary said...

I love your new hair cut, it looks great on you. I hope you are having a great conference weekend.

Lisa said...

I agree. I love the new hair cut. That smile on Faith is addicting.

Seleta said...

Hey girl! Your hair looks awesome! I hope things are going well.

Mike&JenFamily said...

Jen, Way cute hair. You look so good! Faith is getting so big and I can't believe she will be 1 in a couple months...boy, how time flies. Hope you guys are doing good. We miss you!

Roxanne said...

I like it! I've been trying to decide what to do with mine- I feel old and frumpy!!! Your kids are so adorable- I love reading and following your blog- take care and remember- you are loved! :)