"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes
Monday, September 7, 2009
Cascade Springs Hike
We went on a drive up American Fork Canyon to Cascade Springs. It has a ton of little waterfalls with walkways built all around. They also had fish swimming all around. It was really beautiful & a nice time with the family.
What a beautiful place! How close is it to your home? It looks like you had such a wonderful day! I love the family photo! The one's of the kids are 'priceless'! The kids just crack me up! I miss you all so!
4 comments:
What a beautiful place! How close is it to your home? It looks like you had such a wonderful day! I love the family photo! The one's of the kids are 'priceless'! The kids just crack me up! I miss you all so!
The pictures of the kids are so cute. I love pictures outside.
Holy cow! They are getting so big. Cute pictures. We miss you guys!
What great family pictures! How darling!
Post a Comment