KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our New Place

So here is our new place in Lehi, UT. We live in Traverse Mountain just behind Cabela's. The move has been really hard for me. It is such a big change & life is so uncertain right now. I have been trying to keep positive, but it is a struggle everyday.









8 comments:

Roxanne said...

Your home looks wonderful! I love your decorating style-it is so light and inviting. I love watching your kids growing up through your blog! And I especially love catching a glimpse of your mom from time to time- I have such a great love for her- I miss her and I will always be grateful for the friendship/sistership I have shared with her.... and you and Steph too!!! love ya tons.

Seleta said...

Hi Jennifer! I hope things continue to get better for you! I know how har it is to move to a new place. You are such a great person hang in there! i wish we lived closer maybe someday. great to see the new pic.

Kari said...

Hey, I understand. When we decided to leave Vegas it helped when Melinda said that most of our friends will be leaving too at some point. Things were comfortable there, but it just takes time to get to know new places. Miss you- Kari

steph said...

Jen... you've done a great job w/ your 'new' home! Keep smiling and doing the things you love! Keep your chin up! Hm... remember those crazy nights... about midnight making brownies... keep focusing on the good things and telling yourself how good things are... over time it will get better... you'll still have tough days/weeks/months... but everyday find something that brightens your day and cling to that as if your life depended on it! Ha... trust me... I know! Love you and miss you terribly!

steph said...

I forgot to add that I love your pic at the top of your blog! Aw... to be in nature!!

Lisa said...

Im sorry you have had a hard time. I can totally relate to just making it through each day. Im excited you are back to blogging, I have missed reading about your adventures. We will definatly have to come by and visit.

Lynn said...

Well, I, for one am glad you are here. I hope I get to see you soon. Love you, D

Shaul Family said...

The house looks like fun. Sometimes I wish we could start all over and just pick up and move. Things will be great for you guys, except that we miss ya!