"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes
I love the picture of Faith on the swing! You got a good shot!
It looks beautiful there! I hope that you're enjoying it. Tell Dr. Evil that we said hi! He was the best Home Teacher ever.
Jen... the kids look like they are having fun and enjoying the toys! Great 'moving' shots! Perhaps you need to play like your 3 or 4... I know I do! Love ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the picture of Faith on the swing! You got a good shot!
It looks beautiful there! I hope that you're enjoying it. Tell Dr. Evil that we said hi! He was the best Home Teacher ever.
Jen... the kids look like they are having fun and enjoying the toys! Great 'moving' shots! Perhaps you need to play like your 3 or 4... I know I do! Love ya!
Post a Comment