"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes
Monday, September 7, 2009
Dinosaur Museum
We went to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. They were running a special of only $2 per person (Normally $11 per adult). It seems like everyone else in Utah had the same idea. It was still really fun!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address. It's now: rubble-k-hiett.blogspot.com Hope your doing well! Miss ya
7 comments:
Oh how fun to discover what is hidden! I can't believe how big all 3 are getting! Adorable pics!
So cool! My girls would love that. They have a whole dinosaur village set up in our backyard.
The dinosaur museum is a lot of fun. We also went on a Tuesday when it was $2 and I could not believe the line!
My boys would love going to something like that. There isn't much around here. I can't believe how big your baby is getting.
I've been wondering how you guys are doing. Your house looks cute, and look at the grass huh? Miss you guys!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address. It's now:
rubble-k-hiett.blogspot.com
Hope your doing well! Miss ya
My kids love this place...looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment