KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so Thankful for pretty much everything. I have a wonderful husband. The 2 sweetest, coolest, cutest kids ever. Life is not easy but I look forward to every day. We have so much fun and I feel so loved. I love the holiday season.

We went up to Utah for Thanksgiving. Casey had to work the day after so we had to drive home on Thanksgiving (yuck). It was really nice to see the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and many cousins. Paris and Marshall had so much fun. It really made me wish we lived closer (to some, hehehe...) of our family. My brother Curtis and Julie just bought a huge house (7800 sq ft). Casey and Curtis had so much fun playing Guitar Hero (though Casey got schooled).

Thanksgiving dinner was a dissapointment though. There just wasn't enough food. Our friends Ken and Amy made up for it. Friday they came over and brought a huge meal of leftover Thanksgiving dinner. Soooo good!!

Cousins Paris, Kevin, & Katelyn playing

The kids had so much fun playing together!

1 comment:

Mike&JenFamily said...

So cute!! Don't you love cousins? Some of my best memories are with my cousins. Glad to hear your Thanksgiving was good!!