I Love Christmas!! It is my favorite holiday. We have been so busy the last couple of weeks, but I really love it. (except when I am soooo worn out, say right now.) Let's see in the last week we have...
Hanuka Dinner: Dinner celebration a special event with awesome friends (Ken & Amy). It was really fun and yummy dinner.
Progressive Dinner Enrichment night: It went really well. It really takes a ton of time to plan (being enrichment leader is a little time consuming, but I really enjoy it). I think the sisters had a great time and it helped me remember the true meaning of the Christmas season.
Live Nativity Pageant: This is put on by the LDS church here in Vegas. It is a major production with live people (rough guess 50+) and live animals. Paris had so much fun seeing the animals and it was a great way to show her the Christmas story. It is definitely something we will do next year. Plus our good friend Brian Kendall was a Roman soldier. It was cool to tell Paris, "Say Hi to Landon's daddy".
2 Birthday parties: Not including Paris' that she is having next week. She is sooooo excited.
Ward Christmas Party: A really nice program with Santa. Who could ask for more?
Pulte Christmas Party: We went with our good friends, Kam & Sariana. It was nice to get dressed up (business casual) and go out and be an adult. Only drawback was all the drunk people, but the plus was no one spilled their drink on me this year. Always a positive....
Carolling: We went in our friends neighborhood. Some people really enjoyed and it seemed to brighten their day. Other people looked out the blinds, never opened the door and shut the blinds. So rude....
Preschool Christmas Party: The kids love preschool and had a great time.
Magical Forest @ Opportunity Village: Pics to come. We had so much fun
& Ethel M Chocolate Factory tonight..
All this in 10 days.
I love Christmas. It makes me happy. (Or act like an excited 12 year old ~ as I was told last night. =)
Cute Little Kids.









No comments:
Post a Comment