KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Paris is now 3!!

When did my little baby get to be 3? It seems like just yesterday that she came to us. At times it is almost like another lifetime before we had her. Paris is just so much fun to be around. She just says the cutest things. She loves to say, "I am a Princess", "I'm a pretty dancer". It just makes my heart so warm. I can't imagine a more precious little girl. She has the ability to throw the biggest whining fit, then 1 minute later be the sweetest little girl. She has both Casey and I wrapped around her little finger. She is so small for her age. I think she is about 25 lbs. Cute Little Princess.

She loves to talk about her best friend.. she has quite a few depending on the day... Daddy, Mommy, Marshall, Panda Bear, Calder, AJ, Ashlyn, Landon, Izzy, cousins, etc... She loves to sing, dance, do crazy acrobats with her daddy. I just love her so much. I am just so thankful that Heavenly Father sent her to us. Paris Angeline Bowen ~ Born December 17, 2004

4 comments:

Mike&JenFamily said...

I can't believe Paris is 3. It feels like we have known you guys for alot longer than a year and a half. Thanks for being great friends. Sorry we miss her B-day party. Your blog is lookin' good...keep it comin'!!

Shaul Family said...

That is crazy that she's 3 already. Time flies huh? Just wait till she's in kindergarten and reading and smarter than Casey (ha ha). Happy Birthday Paris

Ken said...

Happy Birthday Paris!

Martin Family said...

Our girls are getting big. Paris is so beautiful. How did you get you blog to stretch across the whole page?