My little boy turned 1 year old yesterday, November 2. How can it already be a year? It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital with him. It really makes me sad since he is growing up. On one hand I want him to grow up because there are so many fun things I want him to be able to do. On the other hand, I don't want him to stop being my snuggle bug. I love this little guy so much. He is just such a great kid.

OK - now for a vent... Is it bad to say that I am jealous that other people have family that live close and are interested in their family? We used to have a huge birthday party with just my aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, etc... It ended up being probably 25+ people just with family. Oh well - that is life. Then again it is his 1st birthday and he had a great birthday. So that is what is important. OK end of rant. =)
We had a little joint birthday party with our friends, Andrew and Mindy. Their little boy Cole turned 1 a week and a half before Marshall. We ended up inviting our friends that have became our family. I feel so blessed to have the friends we do. Mindy had made a bean bag toss and fish pond game. The kids really enjoyed it. She is so creative at things it amazes me. Marshall really enjoyed the cupcake and ice cream. He grabbed a handful of ice cream and just sat and sucked on it. It was too funny!!











6 comments:
I can't believe Marshall is 1!
What the! And he's only getting cuter! And that family pic is the cutest one yet - except for the one with all of you guys in your costumes. That is awesome! Miss you guys!
glad I was able to participate for a minute!
Cute pictures!!! We sure do miss you guys! Love ya.
I can't believe it's been a year. Holy cow. just seems like you were pregnant. Great pictures. Happy birthday Marshall
It was very fun psrty. It's tough when family doesn't live nearby - especially on occassions like birthdays and some holidays. You make do with the family you create for yourself.
I cannot beleieve he is already one! He is even starting to get that toddler look to his face, rather than the baby face. The best part is that he just keeps getting more and more adorable.
Not living near family is indeed tough. But you have created a nice psuedo family for you and your kids. It is always nice to see how much you are loved by your friends.
We consider you guys part of our extended family, so you know you always have someone who is on your side and in your corner -- always!
Post a Comment