KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sledding In Wyoming

 Wyoming is cold. I mean bitter cold. The wind with the cold is bone chilling make your snot freeze when walking outside cold. Luckily we had a sunny calm (slight breeze) day. So we packed the kids and went to the mountain just behind our house. Casey picked the spot (CRAZY DAD ~ Then again when I mentioned something I was called a fun hater). The kids had a blast even if I was nervous.
 The look of "Oh crap this is scary" & "This is AWESOME" all in one. She said the second one when they stopped.

 Faith stayed at the very bottom with me (which was fine by me)

 Pure look of excitement. I love this look & will cherish it forever. HE LOVED sledding.


 Looking south
The kids had so much fun going with Casey. It ended up being the only nice Saturday we went sledding but totally worth it for the pure love they had on their faces. We ended up going home & having hot chocolate with marshmallows. Love my family.

No comments: