KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Monday, December 10, 2012

Faith 4th Birthday Party

 Faith had to help me make the cupcakes for her birthday party. She is in 2 different playgroups so we put her party on the same day as one & invited the kids from both playgroups to come. Normally it is hit & miss with the kids that come to playgroup so I figured it would work itself out. Well every single kid we invited came. HOLY COW. 15 kids. Faith thought it was the coolest thing EVER! Luckily I have wonderful friends who helped me out. Janelle & Jamie saved me. Janelle helped watch Seraphina & do face painting. My friend Jamie stepped in & helped the kids with the sun catchers while I kept the other kids upstairs playing games. Casey also came home & helped to face painting. I love that he can just come home for lunch & help with special things like this.

 The whole group.
 The presents

 Decorations
 Everyone got to decorate cookies & their cupcakes with different colored frosting & sprinkles.


 So excited.


No comments: