Since it was Paris 8th birthday we decided to let her pick a place to have her birthday party at. She picked the gymnastic gym (Legacy Gym) to have the party. They had such a blast & Jackie (one of the coaches) helped put it together. She is awesome & I am so glad she was willing to come help out. They were really busy so we ended up doing her birthday party early but it actually worked out since it was farther away from Christmas.
Marshall climbing the rope.
Paris wanted to learn some cheer as part of the party so one of the cheer coaches (she is a WWCC cheerleader) taught them a fun cheer they got to do.
Faith working on her backbend
with a kick over
Paris helping Seraphina with a somersault. Yeah a little scary.
I love being able to see the progression of her backbend kickover in picture form. She just amazes me. I am so not flexible so her bending in half just blows my mind.
Paris wanted a gymnastic cake. Her favorite color is blue (& the cake was blue). So Casey did the cake, such a good dad. The Barbie is getting ready to do her kickover.
Casey climbing up the rope. Yah baby!!
All her friends. She had such a wonderful time!!
Oh yeah. All the way up the rope. Old woman here me roar (OK I did it but I thought I was going to die. Soooo hard.)









No comments:
Post a Comment