Things are going well on the new baby front. Seraphina is doing well & we are adjusting to the new addition to the family. Paris loves to hold her new baby sister & gets frustrated that she eats & sleeps so much and she can't hold her more. She is so great at helping change diapers & doing anything to help mom & baby sister. Marshall just loves her little sounds & always says, "she is so cute". Faith loves being a "big sissy". She is just in love & is awesome at helping to throw diapers in the trash.
I feel so blessed that my big sister, Stephanie, was able to fly into town to spend some time. She is the most amazing helpful beautiful person. She has been so helpful & the kids have loved spending time. I truly cherish the time we have been able to share. I am already dreading the time when she leaves. It has been beyond fun having her here.
Having a healthy baby girl is just too awesome. My friends baby niece passed away and she was only born a couple of days earlier than Seraphina. I feel so sad for them but it reminds me how incredibly blessed that we have our little girl. I thank my heavenly father every day for my amazing family (husband, kids, sister, etc...) God is great!
I just love the pictures of dads with their new baby sleeping It is just a little drop of heaven here on earth.









2 comments:
I am glad your sister was able to visit. I used to dread my family leaving when they came to visit us in vegas. Seraphina is beautiful. We can't wait to visit.
Im so happy she is doing well. It looks like you have a lot of helpers.
Post a Comment