KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Life in the Fast Lane




So life has been pretty crazy the last little bit. We have been trying to get everything ready for the new baby. Having stuff still in Utah & in Wyoming is not my idea of a good time. Our place has no storage so we ended up keeping things up in Utah til we can get into a bigger place. While I am thankful for not having to rent a storage unit & I will be so grateful to have all my stuff in one place & not have to wonder if it came up missing in the move or is just in another box.

Baby is growing bigger and we are really excited for her to come. My SPD has gotten worse & I am beyond tired pretty much all the time. My blood sugar is still doing well and I have been keeping up my 3 mile a day workout (even though I really don't want too). These pics are from 38 weeks 1 day before going to Bunco. It was so nice to get out and have a girls night out.

The kids are doing great. Faith is still loving Princess Playgroup (the high light of her week). Marshall is doing great in preschool & has some fun friends. Paris had a parent teacher conference where her teacher, Mrs. Howe said, "She is a perfect student and perfect little girl. I don't know what else I can say other than she is just a joy to have in class." So thankful for the many blessings in our lives.

No comments: