KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Seraphina Hope






I am so in love. This little baby girl is so tiny & so cute that I just can't even explain it. I just sit & watch her sleep. The first night after she was born I couldn't sleep because I just had to make sure she was real & still breathing. Now I can't sleep because all she wants to do is eat. She loves to eat on one side and the sleep. I think if all I had to do was just hold & nurse her she would never cry. Such a sweet little girl.

This is a picture of me about 3 hours before she was born 39 weeks 2 days.
We took her into the pediatrician today. He said she is looking great. She is down to 5 pounds 10 ounces (I cannot believe I have a baby that is so small. She was 2 pounds lighter than Marshall). She also is measuring 19.25 inches long. All her newborn clothes are too big. It is just crazy.

No comments: