KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's PTO Family Night



We went to the Valentines' PTO Family Night at the school tonight. The kids had a wonderful time. They got to make cute Valentine's monkey's, eat ice cream sundae, & play different games in the gym. I did find out that trying to jump rope when you are 34 weeks pregnant is not so great for the body. Argh. Paris made a Anti-Bully Poster for a contest at her school. She was so excited & came up & did the entire poster by herself.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe you were trying to jump rope! Be careful!!!

Seleta said...

I agree with Lisa- you are crazy! Anyway I am getting excited to see your new little one. You have such beautiful children! Good luck with everything!!