KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, February 15, 2012

34 Weeks Pregnant & New Hair Cut



Here are a couple of pics of me at 34 weeks pregnant. Things are good with the pregnancy. I got sick with a bad cold & had a hard time breathing well enough to exercise. With taking 3 days off my blood sugar went higher than I like so as soon as I was able I got back. I have cut back on how long. Before last week I was burning about 300 calories, walking 3 miles, 65 minutes on 2.5 mph warm up & cool down, then 3.2 walking. It was causing some contractions so just listen to my body better & slow down when I need too. Most of the time I am really good at staying on my diet but last night being Valentine's Day I took a little tiny bite of brownie & some sugar free ice cream. I would have been fine with the sugar free ice cream but not the brownie. Luckily my numbers weren't crazy high so that is good. Also I got a new haircut. The wind here is a killer on hair & makes for a ton of split ends.

No comments: