KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Casey!

Happy Birthday to my awesome husband Casey. We have been through so much in the last couple of years but I am so grateful for the husband & father that he is. He makes me laugh & is so loving.On the morning of his birthday I hosted princess playgroup so the day was pretty crazy to begin with. He doesn't like cake so instead I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Yum. The kids really wanted to spend time with him on his birthday (or pretty much any time day or night) so he came home early from work. The kids & I still needed to get him a birthday present so I told him we were going to run to Walmart real quick. He offered to come so we all got in the car. After taking all 3 kids he decided he would have rather stayed home & why I don't like taking all 3 kids shopping. That night we had steak, cheesy potatoes, rolls & green beans. Then he wanted to use the ice cream for the candle instead of a cookie. Faith about had a heartattack. She was sure it was going to ruin the ice cream. Thus the picture below. It was so cute we both couldn't help but laugh. Also we turned on some awesome songs after dinner to do some amazing dance moves (which is why Marshall doesn't have a shirt).

No comments: