KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Saturday, October 13, 2012

Rough & Tough Little Girl, Soccer Style

It has been so fun to be able to watch Paris play soccer. She reminds me of myself when I was younger. She doesn't have the height that I had but she is a fast determined girl. She has gotten over her fear of getting kicked and gets right into the mix. So proud of her.




 I have a really hard time not coaching from the sidelines. Soccer is so ingrained in who I am I just can't stop myself from trying to help her know where to go and to keep her head in the game. She is so good but I am trying really hard not to be THAT parent.

Paris barely came to this girls shoulder but she wasn't afraid to go head to head.

No comments: