KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Thursday, July 19, 2012

New House ~ Drywall Pictures

 Garage Doors On
 Insulation installed almost entirely by Casey & I stapled it. SO Much work. I am not used to manual labor. Plus we had all 4 kids there for 8+ hours. STRAIGHT CRAZINESS. Oh well at least we have the memories. It is pretty cool to be able to work on YOUR house with your own 2 hands.
 Closet & powder bath main floor
 Front Office
 Laundry Room
 Paris & Faith's Room

 Master Bedroom
 Seraphina Room
 Master Bathroom looking from bedroom
 Masterbath looking from Walk-in Closet

 Kids Bathroom
 Kids Playhouse Window

 Marshall was trying to do what Paris was doing but couldn't get his cast up high because of the weight. Scared me. I was afraid he was going to fall on his head.

 Entrance to the playhouse
 Kitchen from Great Room
 Loft
Great Room From Kitchen
Master Shower
 Master Bath Tub











Master Bath Tub

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is so exciting, Im so happy for you guys