KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Friday, May 18, 2012

The Hair Crime..

THE SUSPECT PICTURE #1
SUSPECT BACK VIEW
SUSPECT PICTURE #2

VICTIM FRONT VIEW

VICTIM RIGHT SIDE VIEW

VICTIM BACK VIEW

VICTIM LEFT SIDE VIEW
THE EVIDENCE


Today has not been the best day in our home. Marshall decided that while I was nursing the baby he would cut Faith's hair to look like a boy (their words). At least they put the hair in the trash. Needless to say I was not happy as you can see from Marshall's picture. He got all his toys taken from his room. Grounded from screen time & friends. He also wasn't able to stay for the party after his preschool program. Marshall also had to pay to get Faith's hair fixed (if you can call it that) at the salon. Hopefully he learns his lesson but in the meantime it just makes me want to cry for my little girl.

These are the pictures after the stylist tried to fix it. Not much she could do.
 














Marshall also cut his own hair so I had to buzz it for his preschool program.

THE ACCOMPLICE (She kept me away while the crime was committed.)

THE ACCOMPLICE (sleeping on the job)

2 comments:

Amanda Bowen said...

Holy cow! Chop it up to memories but I too would want to cry for Faith. However, it looks like a retro look and if any one can pull it off, it is cute Faith.

Lisa said...

Haa! I would cry. That isn't just a trim, he went all the way.