KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Monday, April 16, 2012

Aunt Stephanie & Grandma Mary Ann Visit









I feel so very blessed to have my mom & sister come visit & help with the new baby. Casey was able to take a week off of work. Then the next Monday my sister came in & stayed a weeks and a half. My mom had spring break so she was able to stay for a week. It was so incredibly awesome to have them here. Stephanie is so amazing at just seeing what needs to get done & doing it. She made dinner, cleaned, helped with the kids, did laundry and anything else that needed to happen. When I tried to do anything she told me to go sit down and just recover. Awesome. I think my recovery was so much faster & smoother because I had so much help. She is so good at cooking delicious healthy meals we were all very sad to see her go.

The kids had so much fun with both of them. My mom was so great to take Faith to Princess playgroup and helping with whatever I needed help with. It is hard not having any family in Rock Springs so it was so generous & thoughtful for them to take the time and effort to get here. (My mom is in Las Vegas & my sister in Miami). It was hard on everyone when they left.

No comments: