KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wow Life is Busy

Well life is really busy. Being a temp single mom I just seem to never get a break. Here is a typical day...

6:30AM Paris & Marshall Wake-up
8AM Faith Wake-up
Breakfast
10:30AM Faith Morning Nap
Lunch
2PM Faith & Marshall Nap & Paris Quiet Time (if I'm lucky)
Dinner
8PM Bedtime Marshall & Paris
9:30-11:30ish Faith Bedtime
Faith wakes up once a night...

It's doable but I can't wait to see my husband. I really miss him so much. The kids are also having a hard time. It will be so nice when all of this craziness is done. =)

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I don't know if you got my email, but the kids and I are here, and Brit gets in on Friday sometime. We should do something. Talk to you later.