KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Monday, May 4, 2009

Faith First Food

Faith had her first food April 23. She really didn't like the rice cereal & breastmilk. She kept making "I'm not sure about this stuff" faces. My mom was able to come over & be a part of the fun. Faith is definately a happy breast milk baby. I figure we will try solids again when she is 5 months.


This last picture is Marshall. I figure the addiction to soda pop must run in the genes. This is what we saw when we were looking for Marshall at the end of Faith's feeding.

6 comments:

Julie Toone said...

She is such a cute baby!

Lisa said...

I can't believe she is already old enough to start cereal. They grow up way too fast.
Our Briggs is addicted to Dew juice, Mountain dew, just like daddy

Elle said...

aahhhh, she's already growing up too fast.

Lynn said...

Great Pictures. Hey, I didn't realize till today you were selling your house (that's what happens when I work, I miss everything else). Where are you going? Darcia

steph said...

What a cutie! I so wish I could have been there! Aw... Marshall... he definitely knows what he wants and how to get it... I love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I love Faith's faces! I love the Easter pics too....man you have cute kids! Can't wait to see you guys in U-taw:) Hope you're hanging in there