KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Paris 4 & Marshall 2





6 comments:

Lisa said...

Has it really been this long since we saw you? Your kids are so big.

steph said...

Aw... they are soo cute! So photogenic!! I need to come and visit before they get too much bigger!!! Love and miss ya'll!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!! Paris' hair is so long and beautiful! All 3 kids are so beautiful! Love the music too.... i got a good laugh

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Paris one beautiful girl! Watch out for her!

Elle said...

Caaaute!!!

New White Keds said...

OK, so i am commenting here for the last several posts...
First of all, I never get tired of seeing your absolutly fabulous and adorable children. The pictures capture such wonderful light in their eyes.
Secondly: I am so very sorry for the los of bot of your grandmothers. No matter how or when it comes, there is a sadness that accompanies death. I wish you and your family lots of happy memories and healing over time.
Finally:You and casey together for 9 years and so wonderful together. You have forged a beautiful familyin both spirit and looks. I love getting to be around you all and calling you part of our family. we are blessed to get to watch the kids getting bigger and the two of you grow closer. And, Oh My Goodness! Faith is looking more and more like her big sister. That is awesome. Much love to you all. XOXOOX