We just love Marshall's teacher, Ms Bugas. This is her first year teaching but she is wonderful. Marshall just loves school & her. I thought it was just awesome that she sent this note home.
She is so my child. LOVES to read. She will walk around reading. Since she wants to stay up later then Faith (they share a room) so Casey bought Paris & Marshall a light so they can stay up later reading.
Marshall has come so far in reading this year. He loves school and loves reading. It is fun to see how his mind works. He is constantly repeating words that people say (so he can sound out & think about spelling). His favorite books are sharks right now & just read a 3rd grade level book because he just had to learn more about the sharks. He is so good about reading to Faith.
I love little baby toes. I could just eat these up!









No comments:
Post a Comment