KC & J Bo Family

PLANT SMILES, GROW GIGGLES, HARVEST LOVE

"All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmond Burkes


Thursday, June 14, 2012

Seraphina ~ 3 Months











I can't believe that she is already 3 months old. She is such a sweet girl and loves to sleep on mommy all the time. She loves to babble & "talk" more than any of the other kids does. When you say, "I love you" she will try and imitate you. Adorable. The other kids love her so much (almost to much sometimes since they maul her a little). She is so good natured and smiles all the time (though she doesn't like to smile at the camera only people).  She still is waking up every 3 or 4 hours but will eat & go back to sleep. I feed her in bed sitting up (never could get the nursing lying down thing going) and most nights we end up falling asleep together while she is finishing nursing. Love this little girl so much.

No comments: