
Well our house is officially on the market. If you know of someone who is looking for a home please let them know about our house. Today has been a crazy day. Within 1 hour of the house being listed on the MLS we had 2 people coming to look at it. Then I have more people scheduled for the next 2 days. Very good news!!
Click here to go to view our home for sale in Aliante, N Las Vegas
We are also selling our rental home. Luckily our renters have put in an offer to the bank. Hopefully the bank accepts it. Here is the listing if you are curious.
I really hate the fact we have to sell our house. We have put so much time & effort into it that it makes me sick that we can't afford it. Then again it is just a thing. Life has a way of making you humble. This is our chance.









2 comments:
Good luck selling your home. We will keep our eyes and ears open for anyone interested.
Those pictures of Zion are amazing.
Sorry we missed you guys when we passed through Vegas. My boys were both sick and we just need to get them in bed.
Good luck, I'm sorry though that you have to sell, I know that you love your place. We have some friends that are moving down, though I think they are looking in Henderson, we'll let them know.
Post a Comment